Fire Damage in a Garage
this fire damage happen in the garage that was the result of a cigarette not being put out right and thrown into the garbage can. It resulted in the garage having bad fire damage to half of the garage but there was smoke damaged to the rest of the property. We did major fire restoration in the property as you can see in the second picture. With all the work we did it seemed like if no fire ever happened. The owners of the property were very happy of the results of their house and we were happy that they were satisfied.